SMS Backup & Restore Pro v10.05.504 [Paid] [Latest] itech24.net
SMS Backup and Restore Pro is a straightforward Android application that backs up and reestablishes your telephone’s instant messages and call logs. This is a Paid no-advertisements form of the promotion Supported free application.
Note: This application can just reestablish calls and messages that were sponsored up by it before they were erased. Propelled informing isn’t upheld.
For questions or issues please visit our FAQ at: http://synctech.com.au/sms-faqs/
– Backup SMS (content) messages, MMS messages and call signs in XML design.
– Local gadget reinforcement with alternatives to naturally transfer to Google Drive, Dropbox, OneDrive or Email.
– Choose a common planned time to naturally reinforcement.
– Option to choose which content discussions to reinforcement or reestablish.
– View and drill into your nearby and cloud reinforcements
– Search your reinforcements
– Restore/exchange reinforcement to another telephone. Reinforcement position is autonomous of the Android form so the messages and logs can be effectively exchanged starting with one telephone then onto the next, regardless of the variant.
– Fast Transfer between 2 telephones over WiFi direct
– Ability to reestablish all instant messages or just chosen discussions.
– Free up space on your telephone. Erase all messages or call signs on the Phone.
– Email a reinforcement record.
– The XML reinforcement can be changed over to different configurations, and can likewise be seen on a PC.
– Tested on Android 5.0 and higher
– App just reestablishes reinforcements made by this application
– Please begin the application at any rate once after updates with the goal that the booked reinforcements begin working.
– Backup is made locally on the telephone as a matter of course, yet you have the alternative to transfer to Google Drive, Dropbox, OneDrive or Email. You are in charge of reinforcement documents. At no time are the documents sent to the engineer.
– If you plan to complete a production line reset on the telephone, it would be ideal if you ensure you spare/email a duplicate of the reinforcement outside the telephone before doing it.
– If you have played out the Restore and the messages don’t show up in your informing application at that point:
– Open your informing application and Disable SMS from Settings.
– Exit the application
– Open the application again and Enable SMS from Settings.
This App needs access to the accompanying:
* Your messages: Backup and Restore messages. Get SMS authorization expected to appropriately deal with messages got while the application is the default informing application.
* Your Calls and Contact data: Backup and Restore Call Logs.
* Storage: To make the Backup record on the SD card.
* Network view and correspondence: Allows the application to associate with wifi for reinforcement
* Your social data: To show and store the contact names in the Backup record.
* Run at start-up: Start planned Backups.
* Prevent Phone from Sleeping: To keep the telephone from resting/suspended state while a Backup or Restore activity is in advancement.
* Test access to Protected Storage: To make the Backup document on the SD card.
* Account Information: To verify with Google Drive and Gmail for cloud transfers
Better help for double sim telephones
Fixed issues with printing while on non-default language