Instagram users have the option to store reels or stories with music in their accounts for later viewing. Reels are being created on the site by millions of creators. I’ve spent a lot of time on social media applications watching humorous and instructive short films. To preserve the source, I forward the clips to an additional text messaging service. By including an area to save the reels, the developers have addressed the issue. Allow me to demonstrate how to store Instagram stories and reels with music on iOS and Android gadgets.
How Can I Save Instagram Reels on Computer?
Users of the social media platform, whether registered or not, are unable to download reels, articles, photos, and other content. Most businesses choose not to provide a download option. They want you to return and continue to participate on the site. Instagram reels can be downloaded using a variety of apps and web-based methods available online.
- Start up any desktop browser.
I attempted to download the Instagram content using a mobile browser, but it was unsuccessful. I recommend using a Mac, Linux, or Windows computer for everyone.
- Visit the website of Fastdl(dot)app.
- Open the story, reel, post, or video on your Instagram profile in a new window.
4. Copy the URL from the clipboard.
5. Paste the URL in the Instagram downloader and click the “Download” button.
6. Give a few moments for the online tool to process the information.
7. Click the “Download.mp4” button.
8. A new window appears in the browser.
- To see the options, highlight the video with the mouse pointer and click the right mouse button.
- To save the video to your computer, choose the “Save Video As” option.
11. I watched the video on VLC Media Player.
You can download Instagram images, videos, and other content on your computer, then move them to the gallery through a USB cable.
How To Save Instagram Story With Music on Android Device?
Allow me to demonstrate how to save other stuff, such as Instagram reels, within the app. Go directly to the Play Store to finish any outstanding upgrades.
1. Open Instagram from the launcher.
2. Tap an Instagram story.
3. Tap the three-dot setting in the top right corner.
4. Tap the “See where to share and link” option.
5. Tap the “Copy link” button.
6. The “Copied” will appear on the button.
7. Go the fastdl(dot)app website in your mobile browser.
8. Paste the URL and tap the “Download” button.
9. Tap the “Download.mp4” button.
10. A new window appears on the screen. Tap the three-dot setting in the bottom right corner.
11. Tap the “Download” button from the pull-up menu.
12. Check your downloads folder.
You can use Firefox or Chrome to access the website and download the Instagram stories in the gallery.
How To Save Instagram Story With Music on iPhone?
I’ll demonstrate how iPad and iPhone users can download Instagram stories from the gallery. Using my iOS 16 smartphone, I tested the procedure. To duplicate the outcomes, adhere to the guidelines.
- Launch the Instagram app, then select the story.
- Press and hold the three dots in the upper right corner.
3. Tap the “See where to share and link” option.
4. Tap the “Copy link” button.
5. The “Link copied to clipboard” message appears on the screen.
6. Go the fastdl(dot)app website in Safari browser.
7. Paste the URL and tap the “Download” button.
8. Give a few moments for the online website.
9. Tap the “Download.mp4” button.
10. Tap the “Download” button from the pop-up window.
11. Check your downloads folder.
You can find the story in the Photos app.
On both Android and iPhone devices, Instagram stories with music can be saved. It is not necessary for you to download any extra tools from the App Store or any other location. To avoid being directed to phishing websites, I advise users to turn on their advertisement blocker. Tell us how you got the Instagram stories to download to your gallery.
Also Read: How To Save Instagram Story With Music?