There are lots of LG Smart TV variants that support Bluetooth connectivity. LG is always mindful of its customers’ preferences. But, there are lots of Smart TV users who don’t know the process of connecting any Bluetooth device to their LG Smart TV. In order to do this, we have analyzed and researched the relevant concerns. and I prepared a list of easy steps to be followed to fulfill the above requirement.
Moreover, these steps may require some pre-requirements, and there are different Smart TV variants. For this, we will take external speakers as an example to connect with the LG Smart TV. Meanwhile, in this article, we will discuss more how to connect external speakers to the LG Smart TV.
- Your Smart TV must be updated with its latest version.
- Make sure you have speakers with in-built Bluetooth connectivity.
How to Connect Any Bluetooth device with LG Smart TV
Well, there are lots of users who would like to know about connecting Bluetooth devices with LG Smart TV. But, there are still some requests on the web to know the process for connecting any Bluetooth device with the LG Smart TV. However, before performing the below-given steps, make sure you have fulfilled the above-given pre-requirements. And, for better convenience, we will take the example of connecting Bluetooth speakers with LG Smart TV. So, without thinking more, let’s take a look at the below steps as follows:
- First, turn on your speakers by enabling Bluetooth.
- Next, take out your LG Remote and choose the settings option on it.
- Then, move towards advanced settings.
- Now, choose the Sound out option under the Sound menu.
- Next, choose LG Sound Sync Bluetooth from the drop-down list.
- Then, choose your Bluetooth Speaker Bluetooth name and pair it with your TV.
- Hence, your Bluetooth speakers will soon be connected to your LG TV.
As previously stated, some critical steps to connecting Bluetooth devices (speakers) to your LG Smart TV have an in-built Bluetooth system. But, there are also some LG TVs that do not have a Bluetooth system. If anyone wants to do the same thing, then use a Bluetooth adaptor.
In the end, we can say that LG Smart TV proposes the best Bluetooth configuration, which always delivers better quality. In response to this, the above steps will surely help you to connect any Bluetooth device (speaker) to your LG Smart TV. However, if any user has any queries regarding the above subject, then they can ask in the comment section down below.