Far Cry 6 is the latest edition of such a popular lineup from Ubisoft that has been launched recently. Undoubtedly, the Far Cry series has earned its respect or popularity within more than a decade or so due to its stunning action-packed storyline apart from the toughest villains in every generation. But somehow the release didn’t go smooth what was expected and plenty of players are facing the Far Cry 6 Stuck on Initializing Screen issue.
There are multiple reports coming out that the Far Cry 6 has lagging, stuttering, frame drops, startup crashing, won’t launch issues with the PC version mostly. Whereas some of the console users are also experiencing the same issues. Meanwhile, the initializing error while launching the Far Cry 6 game on the Windows computer is bothering a lot to the affected players.
How to Fix Far Cry 6 Stuck on Initializing Screen
It seems that there are some issues with the game file access to run on Windows and Far Cry 6 players leave in splits because they’ve no idea what’s happening. According to some reports, affected players are also unaware of why such kind of issue is happening in their game. Now, if you’re also one of the victims, then make sure to follow the steps below.
- Make sure to simply run the Uplay (Ubisoft Connect) on the PC as an administrator.
- To do so, just right-click on the Uplay client exe to open up the context menu.
- Then click on Run as administrator > Click on Yes if prompted by UAC.
If the Uplay client isn’t available on the desktop or start menu then do the following steps:
- Head over to this folder location on the PC – C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher.
- Now, right-click on the Uplay.exe file > Select Properties.
- Click on the Compatibility tab > Checkmark the Run this program as an administrator box.
- Click on Apply and then OK to save changes.
- Finally, run the Far Cry 6 game via Uplay client, and the initialization issue won’t appear again.
That’s it, guys. We assume this guide was helpful to you. For additional queries, you can comment below.