Mobile Legends: Bang Bang is one of the most popular MOBA games and quite similar to League of Legends. Further, Mobile Legends offers great visibility and graphics experience. However, unfortunately, a lot of players are unable to enable ultra graphics in Mobile Legends. This is primarily due to the fact that your smartphone is not that capable you think of.
On the other hand, it would be unwise for you to switch your smartphone just because you want to play a game. Therefore, to bypass the ultra graphics limitations in Mobile Legends, we have brought a guide that will help you to enable ultra graphics in Mobile Legends easily without having to fear getting banned. So let’s get started.
How to Enable Ultra Graphics In Mobile Legends?
If you have already tried to enable ultra graphics mode by contacting customer service and whatnot but were unsuccessful at the end, don’t worry. This guide will help you. Just follow the steps as mentioned to get going with ultra graphics.
On a short note, we are not going into detail about how you can change the graphics settings in Mobile Legends since you are already playing it.
- Open Play Store on your Smartphone, and search for Gamers GLTool Free. Or click on this link to go there directly.
- Open the app when installation is complete.
- When prompted for this option, click on Continue.
4. The app will ask for permissions, click on Allow.
6. Next, click on App List, and click on Add beside Mobile Legends. (We have Clash of Clans, so just illustrating).
7. Now at the top left corner, click on the three lines and switch to Game Tuner.
8. In the Game Tuner, select max resolution, then swipe left to FPS and choose 60 (Max)
9. After that, again swipe left and select Graphics Style as Realistic and MSAA to Enable.
That’s it. Now click on the Settings icon at the left corner and click on Launch to open the game.
Now, in game settings, you will astonished to see that graphics settings has already been set to Ultra. Keep playing and enjoy Mobile Legends.
However, on the off chances, your phone may overheat and that may cause to lags and stutters. But don’t worry, we have that covered for you. If your Mobile Legends is crashing or lagging, read our guide here.
We hope you found this guide helpful to change the graphics settings to ultra in Mobile Legends. If you have any doubts or queries, feel free to reach us using the comments section