Users can cancel their FuboTV subscription easily in 2022 from a smartphone, desktop, and tablet. FuboTV has risen to fame in the streaming services category after the company focused on streaming sports on the platform. Millions subscribe to the monthly subscription or short-term plans to watch their favorite leagues or matches for a couple of months. Of course, you don’t need to pay for the premium streaming services when you are not watching competitive sports. We have written a guide to canceling FuboTV subscriptions on multiple devices.
Can you cancel FuboTV at any time?
You may have many questions surrounding the subscription cancellation. I have addressed a few doubts below, and I implore the readers to through them to avoid making any mistakes. We don’t want you to presume a few things and regret the decision.
FuboTV Subscription Cancellation Impact:
You can pay for the streaming service through various mediums such as Google, Apple, Roku, official website, etc. Learn about the subscription cancellation impact on the billing cycle. We don’t memorize the billing dates and end up paying an additional amount. Nobody wants to lose money on a streaming service with an inactive account.
Cancel the FuboTV premium plan right now. The streaming services will continue until the premium plan expires. Your Google or Apple or Roku account will keep up with the subscriptions. So you don’t have to worry about the additional payments or instant cancellation of the services.
FuboTV Cancellation Impact on the Website Users:
Many competitive sports enthusiasts purchased the premium subscription from the official website. FuboTV stops the premium services the moment you switch to the free user. Cancel the subscription when you have one day left on the billing cycle. Of course, you should cancel the streaming services when you got nothing to watch on the platform. Focus on saving money and preventing auto-renewal clear the monthly bill.
Take your time and think about the question before canceling. Contact the streaming company customer care for refunds. You can always go back and pay for the premium plans without hesitation. You won’t get penalized for the cancellation of the service, and you may get special discounts to increase the retention rate.
Cancel FuboTV Subscription on Play Store
Many Andriod phone and tablet users subscribed to FuboTV streaming services. The Google Play Store manages the paid subscriptions in the account. Users can cancel the paid plans from the Google account, and I will show you how to access the options.
1. Launch the Google Play Store from the menu.
2. Tap on the account profile picture from the top right corner.
3. Tap “Payments and subscriptions” from the revealed menu.
4. Choose “Subscriptions” from the options.
5. Find FuboTV from the list and select it.
6. Tap on the “Cancel Subscription” button.
The Play Store confirms the action and removes the app from the list. You have revoked the sports-focused streaming service, and you can use the app till the expiry date.
Cancel FuboTV Subscription on Play Store Website
Google allows the users to manage the Play Store account from the web browser. Many parents control their children’s Android devices remotely and don’t have access to smartphones. Parents and guardians can cancel the FuboTV premium plan from the desktop and mobile web browsers.
1. Launch the web browser on your smartphone or desktop.
2. Go to the Google Play Store website.
3. Click on the account profile picture to reveal the drop-down menu. Click on the “Sign in with Google” button.
4. Enter the username and password to log in.
5. Click on the account profile picture from the top right corner.
6. Tap “Payments and subscriptions” from the revealed menu.
7. Choose “Subscriptions” from the options.
8. Find FuboTV from the list and select it.
9. Tap on the “Cancel Subscription” button.
Google enabled Two-Factor Authentication to secure the accounts. Contact the account holder to provide the password or give you access. FuboTV streaming services will continue until the premium plan expiry date.
Cancel FuboTV Subscription on iOS App Store
Apple created a sophisticated ecosystem decades ago. iPhone and iPad users can manage the premium subscriptions on the device. Open the App Store and cancel the FuboTV premium plan from the account. The competitive sports-focused streaming service will allow the paying user to view the channels and games until the premium plan expiry date.
1. Launch the “Settings” app from the Home Screen.
2. Tap on the Apple ID in the Settings.
3. Choose “Subscriptions” from the Apple ID dashboard.
4. Allow the Apple ID to request updated information from the servers.
Mobile data users may have to wait for a few seconds.
5. All paid subscription information shows up on the screen.
6. Find the FuboTV from the list and select the streaming service.
7. Tap on the “Cancel Subscription” button.
8. Confirm the action, and Apple will remove the streaming service from the account.
You will receive a confirmation email from Apple regarding the service cancellation. You can launch the streaming app and watch matches and channels until the next billing cycle. Contact the FuboTV customer service if the application logged you out of the account.
Cancel FuboTV Subscription on Apple TV
Apple TV is a popular way for millions to watch favorite shows, movies, and original series. The tvOS is a robust operating system and intuitive user interface to meet modern user’s standards. Apple TV owners can manage the paid subscriptions from the device and give the iPhone or iPad rest.
1. Pick up the Apple TV remote and press the Home Button.
2. Open the “Settings” by navigating to the menu bar.
3. Choose “Users and Accounts” from the options.
4. Choose your account.
5. Find “Subscriptions” and open it to view more options.
6. Click “Manage Subscriptions” from the options.
7. Find “FuboTV” from the options.
8. Click on the streaming service app.
9. Swipe down and click on the “Cancel Subscription” option.
10. The tvOS asks you to confirm the request.
11. Click on “Cancel Subscription” to cancel the services.
The confirmation notification appears on the screen, and an email reaches your inbox.
Cancel FuboTV Services on the Official Website
Thousands have subscribed to the paid plans from the FuboTV official website. The streaming service recommends that users pay for the paid subscriptions on the website because they don’t want to share a percentage with Apple, Google, etc. You can stop the sports streaming service charging you next month on the official website.
1. Open a web browser (Firefox or Chrome) on your desktop.
2. Go to Fubo.TV site in the browser.
3. Click on the “Sign-in” button.
4. Enter the login credentials or access the account using OAuth login.
5. Click on your account profile picture located in the upper-right corner.
6. Choose “My Account” from the drop-down menu.
7. The “Subscription & Billing” appears on the next page.
8. Select “Subscription & Billing” from the options.
9. Find the “Cancel” button on the page.
10. Click on the “Cancel” button.
11. Confirm the action by clicking on the “Complete Cancellation” button.
12. Click on the “Cancel My Subscription” option.
13. Click on the “Yes” button.
You have successfully removed FuboTV from charging you next month. The website may give you discounts or offers to keep you on the platform. Click the Complete Cancellation button and avoid clicking on any other option.
Cancel FuboTV Subscription on Roku TV
Roku TV is an inexpensive streaming device similar to Amazon Fire Stick. Roku developers created an eco-system where you can manage the paid subscriptions from one place. We will access the account settings and make changes to the FuboTV premium plan.
1. Turn on your TV and Roku device.
2. Press the Home Menu button using the remote.
3. Navigate and highlight the FuboTV app.
Don’t open the streaming app and hover the pointer on the FuboTV app to view more options.
4. Press the Star button on the remote.
5. A menu will appear on the screen.
6. Choose “Manage Subscriptions” from the revealed menu.
7. Click on the “Cancel Subscription” button.
Wait a few seconds and let the Roku TV connect with the servers.
8. A confirmation pop-up prompts on the screen, and click the “Cancel Subscription” button.
Wait a few seconds and let the Roku TV confirm the request with the servers.
9. A confirmation arrives on your screen stating the “FuboTV Subscription Cancelled” message.
Close the window. You have successfully removed FuboTV from charging you next month, and you can come back again. The company will encourage you back to the platform using offers and discounts.
Cancel FuboTV Subscription on Roku TV Official Website
Roku TV is a streaming device, but the company improved the official website to manage the accounts. You can log in to the Roku TV account and manage the paid subscriptions without accessing the television. Using Firefox or Chrome browser on Windows, Linux, & macOS software won’t hinder the service cancellation process.
1. Open Chrome or Firefox browser on your desktop.
2. Go to the Roku Account page.
3. Click on the “Sign-in” button at the top right corner.
4. Enter the valid credentials and login into the account.
5. Reveal the drop-down menu by hovering the mouse on the profile avatar picture.
6. Click on the “My Account” option.
7. Choose the “Manage your subscriptions” option.
8. Choose the “Subscriptions and Streaming” services option.
9. Click on the “Unsubscribe” button.
10. The confirmation pop-up prompts on the screen.
11. Click on the “Unsubscribe” button to confirm the action.
12. The button renames “Renew” instead of “Unsubscribe” in the button.
Double-check the action because the Roku TV servers might not have updated due to internet connectivity issues. We don’t want you to lose money next month since FuboTV has strict refund policies.
I have shown you multiple ways to cancel FuboTV subscriptions easily in 2022. The American sports-focused streaming service won’t bear a grudge against you. You can always return to the platform to watch soccer, tennis, etc. Look out for the offers and discounts which FuboTV sends to retain the customer.